Monday, April 27, 2009

Seasons in the Cold

The weather have been freakish of late. Well not entirely freakish but I guess it marks the changing of a season. Winter. Sub-10s temperature. Numb fingers. Thick Jackets.

Mom is dropping by Melbourne to visit us two weeks from now. So mom, bring thick clothings because I think its gonna be colder than your last visit. Plus, its been raining for abit recently, adds to the agony. Hehe.

Also, some china telemarketer have been ringing me up lately, till the point of total annoyance. Yes, its my fault for picking up and deciding to listen for a little, not wanting to be rude. But still, YOU DONT NEED TO RING ME FOUR TIMES IN THE MORNING!!! So if I happened to cancel some "WITHHELD" calls, sorry for that yea.

My wishes for May. Still the same, aligned towards the same goal. GET A JOB!





p/s: Wow, as I typed this post, some company rang me up again. A Malaysian spoke to me asking about my skills and experience, said he would forward my resume to the client and he will choose between 6 candidates. Pick me pick me!!!

No comments: